October 12th, 2018 8 am to 3 pm
DAKOTA CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT 208 S. 21st Street Dakota City, Ne.
- Correctly recognize the background and policies regarding continuity that affects development of continuity plans for reference in plan development.
- Develop a strategy to create a continuity plan using available requirements, guidance and tools (whether it be for Government, Business or NGO).
- Recognize and incorporate the key elements of a viable continuity capability into an outline for your continuity plan.
- Explain the Phases of continuity and relate their application to the continuity planning process in your organization. (whether it be for Government, Business or NGO)
- Recognize factors that affect plan maintenance and distribution strategies based upon factors identified through best practices, requirements and guidance.
- Apply the skills of Organization Leadership, S.M.A.R.T. Objectives development and Exercise
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Government Emergency Planners and Leaders, Organizational Leaders, Private Sector Business Entities Leadership and Emergency Management Personnel